Hello and good afternoon dear friends!
I'm Halak and I welcome you to my little papercrafting blog.
It is after quite a bit of hiatus that I write this... it's not that I quit papercrafting but just that amidst this rush of a life the pace of crafting got awfully slow.
Nevertheless, I'd love to share with you a project I created recently. A card with a matching envelope.
Products used to make this are:
1. Purple, White and Black cardstock from my stash
2. Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet & Salty Ocean
3. Word Tile in Black, Clear Sequins, Tiny Rhinestones and Dew Drops i.e. Acrylic dots in 5mm size (I bought these from a local store close to my home but these are easily available online)
4. Spellbinders - Labels 8 Die (I used the second largest die)
5. Memory Box - Enchanted Heart Die
6. Memory Box - Climbing Vine Die
7. White Glitter - Dress My Craft
8. Black Glitter - Jags
1. First I cut out the card base and die-cut the white layering base, heart and vine.
2. Next, I inked up the white heart using distress oxide inks and set it to dry.
3. After that, adhered the white card front to my card base.
4. Added white glitter to the heart and adhered to card front. Added black glitter to the vines and adhered that as well.
Here's a closeup:
6. Finished the card with some sequins, rhinestones and dew drops.
Also added a white vine to the envelope to create a co-ordinating look.
One of my inspirations to create this project other than this being February a.k.a the month-of-love is the fun challenge over at The Twisted Challenges. Link: Challenge Link wherein you had to make a project devoid of pink and red.
Hmmm.. this is interesting.. I thought to myself and here I am... writing this post!
Here's one more picture of the card with the co-ordinating envelope:
Hope you liked what I created and thank you so much for stopping by!