Hello and good morning! ^__^
This post has been really overdue.
I created this neon ATC for a swap a while back.
1. Stenciled background using distress inks with Rhapsody stencil by Memory Box.
2. Stamped the flowers from Altenew Persian Motifs.
3. Stamped sentiment using the Hello Friend stamp by So Suzy Stamps.
4. Added stitching towards the top and bottom edges. (49 & Market stamp - Gabi's Line Stitch)
5. To color, I've used Staedtler color pencils with Sakura pens in neon colors.
6. Added a bit of glitter + some washi tape and a tiny heart sticker.
7. Finally, matted it onto red cardstock and boom! The ATC was complete.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! *Hugs* <3
Posted via Blogaway