Yup, I know... I recently did a project for Papericious and it's not here on my blog yet... well.. in my defense, I am scheduled for another project this month with them so I thought of clubbing them both for you in one post for my blog!
Pretty convenient, what say? ^__^
Okay... moving on, here is a card I made yesterday.
As usual, here are the steps :
1. Stamped Hero Arts background stamp with versafine.
2. Smooshed Salty Ocean distress ink along with a faint hint of Seedless Preserves on the stamped image.
3. Stamped sentiment using Technique Tuesday (retired) stamp set.
4. Added butterflies punched out of Papericious - The Vintage Attire paper stack using my Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly paper punch. (See, there is a bit of Papericious here too! ^__^)
5. MicroGlazed the entire design.
6. Added black glitter dust to the word awesome and certain parts of the design + stuck some sequins.
Please Note : While the design of the card is my own, the placement of the sequins in the background is inspired by a card I saw sequins sprinkled on in a similar fashion while I was hopping along the latest Altenew Blog Hop, so I would like to take a moment here for thanking Altenew and the brilliant designer who thought this up!
That's all for today! Have a lovely evening! *BIG HUGS*
Posted via Blogaway