It truly sucks when a member defaults sending out an ATC to their designated partner for a swap.
So, I decided to send an ATC to the person who got left out. ^__^
Asked the lady her favorite color before I sat down to make the ATC....
"PINK!" she said...
So I rummaged through my stamp collection, pulled out the Altenew Inks (Red Cosmos) set and whipped this up!
Here are the steps :
1. Created background with BoBunny - It Is Written stamp set.
2. The heart stamp went on next which is a rubber cling by Penny Black (Love Flourish).
3. That lovely sentiment is a So Suzy Stamp, aptly titled "Be".
4. Shaded some areas of the heart using Neon Pink paint. (Watercolor)
5. Punched out a butterfly from Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch.
6. Punched a hole on top left and added a pink eyelet.
7. Finally looped a pink and white striped ribbon through it, added some glitter to the heart and the butterfly + a couple of sequins. ^__^
Note : Altenew Inks are gorgeous, stamp beautifully, render an evenly inked impression but they are NOT waterproof.
To be able to watercolor and shade the heart I first coated the image border with Micro Glaze.
Total time taken inclusive of drying time : 1 hour.
To know that the receiver loved it : Priceless.
Posted via Blogaway