Here I am burning the midnight oil once again... lol... (pay no attention to the time you see here, I live in India and this is not as per IST!)
This is a page that I created for my Art Journal. :)
Now A LOT of my Art Journal pages are WIP and incomplete so I will share those as and when I get the opportunity to complete them but for now here's one that I made from scratch today.
It is bright, vibrant and has A TON of silhouette-style images!
Those bricks that are to the right signify the hurdles that we face which break down into tiny particles of nothingness as the butterfly progresses. :)
Here's how I made it :
1. Used color pencils + chalk pastels and created my background.
2. Took a Technique Tuesday stamp (the butterfly) along with a Tim Holtz sentiment stamp and stamped them in Archival ink.
3. The background comprises of the following stencils :
Heidi Swapp - Confetti
Tim Holtz - Bricked & Splatters
TCW - Mini Cubist, Fancy Feathers & Texturized
4. After I was content with the stenciling, I used Wink of Stella clear on the butterfly.
5. Used my paper cutter to distress the edges partially.
6. Lastly, added a couple of black sequins.
I'd love to know what you think! Thank you for stopping by! ^__^
Posted via Blogaway