Where is this itty-bitty fairy off to you ask? ^__^
Off to her home with the help of a little flower...
This is exactly what came to my mind when I saw the beautiful picture put up for inspiration at CSCC.
Here's how I made this...
1. Stamped and watercolored the little fairy and matted it onto yellow cardstock.
2. Placed pink and blue punched out hearts around the fairy (my interpretation of that lovely pastel rain picture in the collage).
3. Added green colored die-cuts to two sides. (Altered from a bigger die-cut, see pic #3)
4. The word "Hello" is a die-cut from K & Co.
5. The sentiments on top right are from word phrase pack by itsy bitsy.
P.S. I also added some white sequins among the hearts and glittered up the whole thing. (Glitter and sequins are a local buy.)
Posted via Blogaway