Friday 26 June 2015

Little Fairy

Where is this itty-bitty fairy off to you ask? ^__^

Off to her home with the help of a little flower...

This is exactly what came to my mind when I saw the beautiful picture put up for inspiration at CSCC.

Here's how I made this...
1. Stamped and watercolored the little fairy and matted it onto yellow cardstock.
2. Placed pink and blue punched out hearts around the fairy (my interpretation of that lovely pastel rain picture in the collage).
3. Added green colored die-cuts to two sides. (Altered from a bigger die-cut, see pic #3)
4. The word "Hello" is a die-cut from K & Co.
5. The sentiments on top right are from word phrase pack by itsy bitsy.

P.S. I also added some white sequins among the hearts and glittered up the whole thing. (Glitter and sequins are a local buy.)

Linking this to :
CSCC #15 : CAS Card (I have used the colors yellow, pink and blue from the image alongwith my interpretation of the pastel rain in the form of hearts)
BGC #69 :  Cards Only 


Posted via Blogaway

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dr. Sonia! ^__^ *Big hugs*

      Delete
  2. Awww!! This fairy is too cute like you. Such a cute card.
    Thanks for playing along with CSCC# 15. Good luck. DT- Ruchi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Ruchi for the kind words. ^__^ <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear friend! ^__^ *hugs*

      Delete
  4. Very pretty, lovely coloring too. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #15. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so simple and a cute card halak shah. Good luck and thanks for joining at CSCC#15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ot's so sweet! I like this little fairy!
    Thank you fro playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aneta! I love this little fairy, it's my favorite among all the fairy stamps that I hoard. ^__^

      Delete