See what I mean when I say that although I am not too fond of 3D flowers, I do love using and mixing up floral stamps with other craft supplies et al and whip up a card!
^__^ Here's a card that I made for a friend who's helped me out with managing a group for ATC swaps for a few months.
I took quite a few pics for this one... here's a close up. Check it out!
How'd I make this?
1. Stamped flowers and leaves from Altenew vintage flowers set. (Archival from Ranger and Coral Berry from Altenew)
2. Also used a couple of bits from mother's day bouquet set by Wplus9.
3. The sentiment "Thank you" is by So Suzy Stamps. ^__^ Love this font, it's so dreamy!!
4. Stencil to the top right is a Kaisercraft Quarter stencil.
5. Lastly, added a few sequins and glitter to the coral berry stamped and stenciled bit.
For all those wondering if I still make co-ordinating envelopes.... hell yeah I do! Just don't get enough time to click pics and post!
Till next time folks!
Posted via Blogaway