Here I am with ATC #2 of 2 for September.
Super sparkly and with my favorite sentiment stamp!
In a bit of a rush today, so very quickly, here are the steps!
1. Stenciled pattern from Kaisercraft quarter stencil with Coral Berry Altenew Ink.
2. Added Butterflies (Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch) covered in golden chunky glitter along with matching sequins.
3. Added a bit of green washi tape to the corner.
4. Also added a golden eyelet (top right corner) through which I looped that beautiful pink ribbon.
5. Lastly, took my So Suzy Stamp and stamped the sentiment!
Hope you liked it! Thank you for stopping by! *Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway