Wednesday 4 November 2015

Papericious October Projects!

Oh yeah.. just like I promised... here are my Papericious projects for October all merged up in one cool post, just for you! ^__^

These are some cute paper treat bags I did for Halloween (and also ended up eating a LOT of candy in the process.... :P)

It is a picture tutorial that shows you how to make a bag WITHOUT the use of fancy tools and punch boards!

Check it out here

I also made a pair of funky Door Hangers that feature the EPIC new release of Papericious adhesive buttons (sooo pretty!!!!) along with a written step by step instruction guide over at Papericious with a helpful tip or two, so don't forget to check this out right here!

Hope you liked my projects and they inspired you to create something new today!

Have a lovely day! *HUGS*


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment