Thursday 26 November 2015

Some more ATCs!

Here are some more ATCs that I made! ^__^

The second ATC (which is a little artsy and dreamy.... I love that pair of wings.. don't you too?) is made using stamps from Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz and So Suzy Stamps.

The first one features a circular stencil by Penny Black with a So Suzy sentiment stamp.

Inks that I used were Altenew Crisp Inks and Distress Inks by Ranger.

Pretty simple ATCs using plain stamping and stenciling techniques so just giving the basic info on the stuff I used for them.

Embellishments / rhinestones, washi tapes and ribbons were from my stash.

However, incase of any query, don't hesitate to drop me a msg at halak.shah@gmail.com! ^__^

Have a lovely day! *Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I loved both....very soothing n elegant !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shalu! ^__^ Glad that you liked them! *Hugs*

      Delete