Hello and good morning! ^__^
Here's an ATC I made for November using some of my favorite stamps with my favorite paper!
1. Took a sheet from Papericious - Vintage Attire paper stack.
2. Stamped branch and flowers from Altenew Vintage Flowers set.
3. Stamped sentiment - Don't Give Up from So Suzy Stamps.
4. Added a tiny sparkly blue butterfly punched out from Vintage Attire paper stack and adhered it to sentiment.
5. Adhered the sentiment to ATC and added glossy accents to flowers and black glitter to branches.
6. Lastly, added a red & white striped washi tape border.
And there you have it!
P.S. I actually did graded stamping on them blooms which got diluted because of the layer of glossy accents, so if you want to give a color gradation, choose extreme colors because glossy accents will dilute the effect. Or use mild colors without glossy accents!
Have a lovely day! *Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway