Here are some more ATCs that I made!
A birthday themed one because it was my swap partner's birthday and an inspirational one for my other swap partner!
Kinda in a bit of a rush today so.. quickly, here are the steps :
1. Pattern paper top half and the lower half is stenciled background.
2. The stamp is a solid wood block stamp by Momenta cupcake rubber stamp bought from Itsy Bitsy, stamped and matted onto pink pattern paper.
3. Added white sequins to border and around cupcake and mounted that on the ATC base.
4. Added black ribbon and stamped the sentiment. (The sentiment is a So Suzy Stamp)
5. Added clear, black and red glitter to cupcake!
1. Stenciled background in gorgeous copper ink by Tsukineko. (Sorry, I tried, but my camera just couldn't capture the subtle coppery shine.)
2. Micro-glazed it and added red rhinestones. (Getting into the Christmassy sprit!) ^__^
3. Added a red glitter border on top and a corner on lower LHS.
4. Stamped sentiment in red. (It's a So Suzy Stamp... yup I use them A LOT!)
5. Glitter coated the sentiment + added some sparkly red butterflies.
And that's it! Till next time dear friends!
P.S. Stencil used in both the ATCs is Tim Holtz - Flourish. (My current favorite stencil, so you probably will be seeing A LOT of that too!) :D
Posted via Blogaway