Hello hello! ^__^
I have some awesome news to share with you, I will be working with Craftyscrappers as a Guest Designer for the months of December 2015 and January 2016!
Craftyscrappers is the craft shop to visit if you want beautiful custom die-cuts and embellishments. They make the die-cuts in high quality white cardstock so you can jazz them up with the colors you like!
The cool thing is that Craftyscrappers also has a new challenge every week where fantastic prizes are to be won... so, what are you waiting for!??
The challenge this week is... Rainbow!
Here's what I made...
A birthday card! (Yup, you can never have enough of those!)
1. Took a stencil (Tim Holtz - Flourish) and created my background using the colors blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
2. Next, I took a die-cut from Craftyscrappers (Die-cut Code - Happy Birthday - DS - 02) tinted it black with archival ink and glitter coated it.
3. Punched out a purple butterfly using Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch and glitter coated that too.
4. Adhered the die-cut and butterfly to the card and added twine.
5. Finally added a couple of black sequins.
And that's it!
Don't forget, the theme for this challenge is - Rainbow!
To participate, read deets etc. click here.
Also, if you feel stuck and out of ideas, I highly recommend going through the amazing work the other DT members have put up as inspiration for this challenge!
Looking forward to your participation, till next time! *Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway