Seriously ladies, it's a friday, let's not slack!
Remember the Rainbow Challenge over at Craftyscrappers?
Wha... no? Click >>> Here
It ends soon, so hurry and upload your entries, I am looking forward to seeing you there! ^__^
This is a little inspiration to get you started.
Call it whatever, a tag / bookmark / scrapbook insert, I deliberately made it flat so that it can be multi-functional.
Ah, but yes, there was no rule about sparing the glitter, right?! :D
1. Matted white cardstock on red, trimmed and added lace at the bottom. (I think that lace gives the project an added something something, what say?)
2. Punched a hole on top and added sheer red and satin red ribbons. (I did seal the hole with an eyelet.)
3. The lovely sentiment is a die-cut from Craftyscrappers (Code : DC - PS - 42)
Check this picture out!
Yeah this is the die-cut that I used. I only wanted the love bit so I trimmed it! ^__^
4. Then I tinted it in two shades of red gave it a nice coat of glitter and adhered it to cardstock.
5. Punched out some pretty butterflies using my Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly paper punch in bright rainbow shades and adhered to cardstock.
6. After that stamped some pretty swirls in red using an old Inkadinkado stamp. (Sorry, I discarded the packing and have forgotten the name but it's a cling stamp.)
Of course I gave the butterflies and the swirls a generous dose of shimmer too!
And that's it! Don't forget to participate, incase you missed, here's the link once again >>>> Here.
Till next time, have an awesome day! *Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway