Friday 11 December 2015

My first ever International swap!!!

Yeah I am quite a regular with them exclamation marks but today.... super psyched!!!

I participated in my first ever International Exchange for papercrafters wherein we had to make a Card (minimum 4 inches by 6 inches), an ATC (standard size of 2.5 by 3.5 inches) and an Inchie (a small tile or circle measuring 1 inch by 1 inch).

So now that my swap partner has received it, here is the happy mail that went from India to US! ^__^

The Christmas card.

Steps :

1. Applied a ready-to-use lace on the cardstock.

2. Layered with a damask design pattern paper. (I distressed the edges using a paper cutter)

3. Stenciled a Christmas Tree, using Tim Holtz Flourish stencil with a little home-made mask.

4. Added beads to the tree + golden star and added white and clear sequins to the edge.

5. Added ribbon and a brad on top RHS.

6. Stamped Happy Christmas, cut it into a small tag and adhered it to the card using a jump ring and ribbon. Also added a tiny star charm to it.

Here's the ATC and Inchies... I admit... I got carried away and made multiple inchies because I was having so much fun!

The ATC and inchies are made using the same color scheme and elements that are used for the card.

I did use some rhinestones, beads, snowflake punch outs, mica flakes and glitter dust on these and jazzed them (ATC + inchies) up a bit. ^__^

I'd love to know what you think!

My style is not exactly vintage chic so I did do a fair bit of research before designing this but I am glad the way the projects turned out and absolutely stoked that my swap partner loved them!

Have a lovely day folks! *Hugs*


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. All are pretty, those inchies are adorable :) :) ATC is just fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much dear Pon Malar! ^__^ I truly had a lot of fun making these! <3

      Delete