Guys! Challenge #5 is live at Craftyscrappers!
Also, the results of Challenge #4 have been announced! ^__^
Check out the details - Here
This is what I created for Challenge #5.
I have used the die-cut (Code : DC - AST - 17) by Craftyscrappers in this project.
Here's a look at the die-cut :
As you can see, I only wanted the words "Love You" for this project and so I trimmed the die-cut accordingly.
So, here's a cool close up with the steps to make it :
1. Created faux wings with washi tape bits.
2. Stamped, colored and cut out the heart from a Penny Black stamp.
3. Colored the die-cut, gave it a coat of glitter and adhered it to the cardstock.
4. Attached the faux wings to the heart and adhered the heart using foam to the cardstock. (I also added glitter dust to the tiny red heart and washi tape edges of the wings.)
5. Lastly, added a U pin, some washi tape bits, sequins and a tiny heart shaped sticker!
I hope you liked it! Do participate in our current Challenge #5 @Craftyscrappers for a chance to win some awesome prizes!
If you missed the link, here it is once again. To participate click - Here
Have a lovely evening!
Posted via Blogaway