I know what you're thinking... what's up with all the reds and pinks... February is over already!
It's just that I have only reds and pinks in dye inks and I am awaiting on new colors in the mail so....
Yeah, till they get here, you are gonna see quite a few of reds and pinks in projects.... (read : A LOT)
But hey, in my defense, it is a different design and I am using what I have to the maximum. :D
So, I made this card to thank a friend, using my So Suzy Thank You stamp, Tim Holtz flourish stencil, a couple of die-cuts, some butterflies and the usual suspects, sequins.
Here's how I made it :
1. Stenciled half portion of my white cardstock in light pink ink using Tim Holtz - Flourish stencil. (Still my favorite stencil.)
2. Used my So Suzy Stamp and stamped the sentiment in coral pink ink and glitter coated it. (I used locally bought loose glitter, but hey, wink of stella works good too!)
Also, I just love love love this font... what can I say, it's dreamy!
3. Took die-cut in white and using a blending tool tinted it coral pink. Trimmed it the way I wanted and adhered to project.
(Looks kinda red in the image, blame my poor photography skills but it is actually the same color as the sentiment.)
4. Added a splash of sequins.
5. I also wanted a pop of color, so I punched out some butterflies using my Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch, glitter-coated them and adhered to project.
6. Matted the white CS onto maroon CS and boom. Done.
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely evening! *Hugs* <3
Posted via Blogaway