So, last night I had a sibling pestering me to make a card for a friend..
Here's what I came up with... a quick, fun, one layer card. ^__^
Here's how I made this :
1. Used birthday blueprint stamps by Tim Holtz + sentiment by Simon Says Stamp and stamped it in black archival.
2. Used diluted purple and blue inks from Distress Ink Kit #2 and did the background.
3. After it dried, used Mini Cubist stencil by TCW using the same blue and purple inks from Kit #2
4. Added blue and purple rhinestones along with some clear sequins.
5. Finally added a bit of blue chevron washi tape to the top RHS and the card was complete!
Thanks for stopping by! *Big Panda Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway