Wednesday 1 July 2015

ATC for June, Part 2

Hello hello!!

I was super happy when I came across another opportunity to make an ATC on behalf of a member who was unable to send one to her partner for June 2015 swap.

So here it is... I made it at night so the pictures have a little color difference but the last picture is the one with true colors, packed in plastic and ready to be put in an envelope and shipped. ^__^

Here's how I made this :
1. Background is created using Tim Holtz script stamp, Inkadinkado mindscapes stamp, Winnie Walter big bold happy stamp set and Tim Holtz gothic stencil.
2. Added bits of vintage washi tape, mixed clear + white sequins and pearls from my stash.
3. Bottom RHS corner, I have added a kraft cardstock on which I used gothic stencil with a bit of pink modeling paste. After adding the corner, I rounded it using my corner rounder.

That is it!
P.S. Inks used are Picked Raspberry and Vintage Photo.

Thank you for stopping by, have an awesome day!


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, this is so pretty!!! That dragonfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suzy! Made it quickly (almost!) late into the night. ^__^ *Big Panda Hugs*

      Delete