Hello and good evening!
Here's a winter themed ATC that I recently made.
It does not snow where I live but boy oh boy, winter sure is pretty in some parts of the world! ^__^
This is just my humble attempt of winter portrayal.
1. Smooshed salty ocean and mowed lawn distress inks onto paper and let it dry.
2. Once it dried, I took the Hypnotic stencil by Penny Black and stenciled the design using salty ocean distress ink.
3. After that, I took a die-cut consisting of a ring of snowflakes, applied crackle accents to it (for that crackle / frost look), let it dry, cut it up and randomly adhered to project.
4. Stamped sentiment (Winter's Butterfly stamp by So Suzy Stamps) and butterfly (Wplus9).
5. Lastly, added some white sequins + colorful rhinestones and matted onto black cardstock.
And that's how I did it!
Hope you enjoyed reading it! Have a lovely evening dear friends! *Hugs*
Posted via Blogaway