Here's a hello card I made for a new friend. :)
Kept it simple and let the beautiful sea horse stamp shine through.
The seahorse stamp is... of course! By my favorite rubber stamp company, So Suzy Stamps.
He also has a name! He goes by the name Polo - The Seahorse! How cool is that!
Okay okay... enough about me going gaga over the cuteness, here are the steps :
1. Stamped Polo and masked him.
2. Stenciled around him using Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers distress inks with Tim Holtz Flourish stencil.
3. Stamped sentiment using archival ink with a Wplus9 sentiment stamp set. (From the strictly sentiments series)
4. Colored Polo with Staedtler Luna color pencils and Sakura gelly roll pens.
Added glossy accents to his belly + fin and sprinkled some glitter over it to give him a little bit of sparkle!
5. Tied a bow and matted it onto green with a final mat onto white card base.
6. Finally, used the sequins I recently bought from the Pastel assortment at Craftin Desert Divas (yay!) and scattered them around!
And that's it! I hope you guys have a lovely Sunday!
Thank you for stopping by! Till next time!
Posted via Blogaway