Good morning! ^__^
A brand new month and with that here's a brand new challenge over at Peek-a-boo Designs!
Read about the challenge and participate - Here
As per the challenge theme, I made a set of cards.
One a mixed media style and the other... well I tried to make it a CAS but I'm not sure if I achieved that! Lol!
These are the stamps that I used :
1. Brush Strokes
2. Messy Lines
3. Dotty Lines
4. Chirping Away (Sentiment)
Out of these 4 stamps, I used Brush Strokes and Messy Lines in both the cards.
Very quickly, here are the steps :
Card #1 (LHS)
1. Masked top 3/4th of card and stamped messy line in Peacock Feathers & Mowed Lawn distress inks. (Yes I use distress inks to stamp when I want that messy look.)
2. Stamped brush strokes in Peacock Feathers distress ink.
3. Added washi tape bits.
4. Colored a die-cut using Salty Ocean & Picked Raspberry distress inks and adhered to project.
5. Finally, added clear sequins and stamped sentiment using black archival ink.
Card #2 (RHS)
1. Created background with brush strokes, messy lines and dotty lines with distress inks. (Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves & Mowed Lawn)
2. Hand-tore and adhered various washi tape bits.
3. Glitter coated die-cuts and adhered to project.
4. Added sequins along with some modeling paste + fine glitter to select areas.
5. Matted onto green cardstock and then on white and rounded corner.
6. To finish it off, added two brads, one black and one white.
And that's how they were made!
The complete range of Peek-a-boo Designs stamps can be found - Here
Might I add, they also carry an excellent quality and variety of cardstock at great prices!
Here are the pics of the stamps I used :
Ha ha... tempted much? ^__^ (P.S. they are absolutely AWESOME!!!!)
Okay, quick recap :
To know about our current Challenge #5 over at Peek-a-boo Designs and participate, click - Here
To Buy the awesome stamps, click - Here
Last but not the least, a quick close up!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day!
Posted via Blogaway