Sunday 1 May 2016

May Stamp Release + Challenge #6 @Peekaboo!


Hello and good afternoon dear friends!

It's the 1st of May and time to check out the new release over at Peek-a-boo Designs (PABD)!

To go to the PABD blog, click : Here

My project features stamps from the awesome Solid Shapes set, stamped in pastel colors.

Here's a picture of the set :


I absolutely love this set! ^__^

So many possibilities... background building, bokeh technique, geometric design etc!

In my project, I created a faux-distressed look using this set.

How'd I do it?

Simple, I had some locally purchased non-branded ink cubes and their ink was kinda watery.

So, I squished the stamps onto the ink pads and stamped them onto the cardstock. (Do note that to achieve this effect, the ink pads need to be really juicy.)

The theme this month is to create a project using any 3 elements out of a project created by the DT member.

The elements that make up my project (apart from the stamped images) are : Brads, Sequins, Die-cut (the sentiment is a Die-cut), Glitter, Washi Tape, Paper Tape and Pastel Colors.

So, if you pick my project as inspiration, you will need to use 3 or more elements out of the elements that I used.

Fairly simple and interesting challenge, what say? 
What are you waiting for? Grab those stamps, pick a project as inspiration and get going!

To participate, click : Here 

One close up image to share before I take your leave : 



Have a lovely Sunday and thank you for stopping by! *Hugs*

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment