Wednesday 25 May 2016

Saying thanks

Here's a card I made to thank a friend.

Could I have said thanks over a phone or msg? Sure. But for a card maker, there is no better joy than to say it with a card. ^__^

How'd I make it?

A CAS project, I used the Flower Flourish stamp by So Suzy Stamps along with a sentiment stamp by Tim Holtz.

Stamped the flourish and sentiment onto cardstock and tied a ribbon.

The cardstock that you see here is the white textured cardstock sold by PABD. (Peek-a-boo Designs)

Colored parts of flourish using Sakura Pens.

Added glitter to parts of flourish. (I used pva glue and glitter with a thin brush but an easier option is wink of stella!)

Finished it off with a few pastel sequins. (From Craftin' Desert Divas)

And that's it!

Before I sign off, a quick close up :

Sparkly!

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment