Hello and good morning dear friends!
Here's a project I made using all the three gorgeous stencils by Peek-a-boo Designs (PABD)!
A part of the latest June 2016 release, they're pretty AWESOME and if you haven't checked these out yet, well.... where have you been?!
Have a look at these stencils :
Along with these stencils, I have used the following stamp sets by PABD :
So, how'd I do it? ^__^
Here are the steps :
1. Created background using PABD stencils (Bubbles, Arrows & Tiles) with distress inks (Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar & Spiced Marmalade).
2. After that, did the stamping using black archival ink.
3. Next I used an old newspaper like a rub-on and transfered some of it's print onto the project. (It transfers real easy, just cut a piece, lay it on project and smooth it out using a bone folder / butter knife) Pretty cool huh? :)
4. Then, I paper-pieced the balloon.
5. Adhered a couple of sequins.
6. Matted it onto a red card base and boom! Done!
If you would like to check out the entire JUNE 2016 release by PABD you can check it out --- HERE
Before I sign off, I have a close up image to share so that you can see how pretty these stencils truly are :
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Posted via Blogaway