Thursday 30 June 2016

Hello friend

Hello and good evening!

Here's a card I made for a friend using So Suzy Stamps and Ink Bites. (All inks are by So Suzy Stamps except black.)

Kinda looks like one of those beautiful cherry blossom trees, what say? ^__^ I love this particular set of ink bites because it's a color co-ordinated set of soft pastel shades that make awesome cards for all age groups! And two shades of purple! Woo hoo!

Steps :

First, on a die-cut piece of cardstock I stamped the Bare Tree Tall stamp using the Pretty Pewter Ink Bite.

After that I used the Dot Splatter stamp and stamped it multiple times using Thistle Thicket and Lucky Lavender Ink Bites.

All of the ink bites that I used are from the So Suzy - Highland Spring Ink Bite set.

Stamped sentiment (Hello Friend) using black archival ink.

Next, using Carnation Pink Nuvo Drops I added a couple of drops to the tree and sprinkled glitter over it.

Matted it onto black card base, added a couple of heart stickers near the sentiment (purchased locally) and tied a silver twine.

Here's a close up :

And that's how I did it! ^__^ Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Linking this to : So Suzy Ink Bites Challenge


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment