Friday 13 March 2015

Flutter-by

I recently bought a Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch, and I am beginning to think that it is one of my best purchase decisions ever...

I love the beautiful detailed butterfly punch-outs from it. :)

I have used those, (after glitter coating them) alongwith my favorite  Art is... stencil.

I had a beautiful butterfly charm among my stash of charms (which is growing dangerously by the day might I add...) which I thought complemented the card well, so I added it on there. A few acrylic dots, some rhinestones and voila!

Oh, almost forgot to add, the U clips are a local buy and the gorgeous washi tapes (chevron pink and blue) are from thecraftshop.in (Priya's store). Sentiment = part of word phrase set from Itsy Bitsy. :)

Thanks for fluttering by to check it out! :) Have a great day folks!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment