Saturday 9 May 2015

A Pastel Card

Loved pastels back in the days when I had just started making cards.

Haven't used an all pastel color palette in quite some time, so I thought it would be a nice change.

Also, this card has zero stamping... :D tough for a stamp addict like me, but somehow I managed...

Did add a little bit of red as an afterthought in the form of two tiny red butterflies and some red twine, which I feel makes the card, one cohesive piece.

Here is what I used :
1. White cardstock (local make, lightly sponged with peacock feathers distress ink).
2. Pattern paper, lilac paper, rhinestones, buttons and the tiny plastic heart charm are from my stash.
3. Butterflies are from Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch.
(some are punched out using pattern paper, and some, plain).
4. Brads are from Kaisercraft.
5. Sentiment is from a word phrase pack by Itsy Bitsy.
6. The red twine is by Doodlebug.
7. U clips were purchased from a local stationery store.

p.s. All the butterflies are coated in fine white glitter dust & the piece of white cardstock on purple mat has been distressed using my cutter.

Linking this to :
Lulupu challenge #49 - Use Wings & Color
(From the colors, I have used pink, yellow, green and blue).

  


Posted via Blogaway

4 comments:

  1. very pretty glittery butterflies thank you forjoining us at Lulupu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Halak! Thank you for sharing with us at Lulupu Challenge#49. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete