Monday 25 May 2015

ATC for May!

Yup, surprise surprise! :D Two posts in ONE DAY!!!

Here's an ATC that I made for the May swap.
The theme was bling and ofcourse, keeping it in mind, I used a whole lot of glitter dust. Gotta love the sparkle! :D

So, how'd I make this?
1. On a cardstock created an abstract pattern with my paint brush and watered down green, pink and yellow water colors.
2. Took a leaf die-cut and applied distress inks with a sponge.
3. Glitter coated the leaf, adhered it and added a sentiment. (From a wplus9 set)
4. Finished it with a few purple and blue rhinestones from my stash.

p.s. I have also added a little bit of glitter to random edges of the card.
Hope you liked it! (Also hope that my swap partner for this month likes it!!)

Till next time! :)


Posted via Blogaway

3 comments:

  1. This turned out so pretty!! I have to work on mine today. We are doing an exchange with the design team this month. Love yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Suzy! :) It's our second swap, we didn't have an ATC club in India so I started one with some friends this April. It's become quite a hit among Indian crafters! ^__^

      Delete
    2. Way to go!!!! That is so fantastic!

      Delete